Some days I love my job.. then others HA! I'm an independent contractor, so basically if I don't work, I don't get paid. It's great for the reasons you can set your own schedule, but then its also bad because sometimes... You might just set your schedule to lazy. And we all know, lazy don't pay the bills or the beer. I sell kitchen cabinets and interior molding in the North and South Carolina area. So, business has its ups and downs. Right now, we are probably in our busiest time of the year. Even with the recession and so called "economical downturn" it has stayed pretty steady. But yet, I still float the idea of going back to "corporate" america and putting on the suit and tie and listening at some higher-up yell at me about my sales numbers. I guess its for reasons of... #1)i love being in a sales environment, #2) I love the adrenaline of the sale or "the kill" as us sales people call it and #3) Sometimes I just think I like being stressed the hell out. So, I guess my pondering question would be... Is it natural to like to be stressed?
No comments:
Post a Comment